Dreaden and Cox

Municipal Law

We can help with wrecker permits and alleged violations.

There are many areas of Municipal Law that the attorneys at Dreaden and Cox can help you with. You may need assistance with obtaining a beer permit or help defending an alleged violation of the beer code before the Beer Board, in which the City is attempting to suspend or revoke your permit.

Zoning can also be very complicated! If you are seeking variance, a special exceptions permit, or a rezoning permit, call us for assistance. We have experience practicing in front of many of the City of Chattanooga’s Boards.

You can receive a free case review by just calling 1-877-634-8005 or by using the contact form on this webpage and setting up a free consultation.

How can we help?

Fill out the contact form below to tell us how we can assist you.
  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.

Over 60 Years of Representing Clients in Civil & Criminal Cases


OR CALL US 877-634-8005